LJ-Picturing Food, 3.11.06: oh my ganache*!


sometimes I wish that
I could photoshop my food
when it looks wonky


*note to self: chop chocolate more finely when making ganache

Ganache-filled cupcakes. Originally, I was going to top these with ganache hearts, BUT I had some huge chunks of chocolate that kept clogging my tip, so I couldn't even make graceful clumps. I ended up dumping my pastry bag back into the bowl and just using a good ol' butter knife.


Vanilla cake, chocolate cake, and marble cake in the muffin papers at the rear end. I left some ganache-less for those who like ganache less.


Am I wrong for liking how shiny they are?

Edit:
I tried to fix them with white chocolate without taking them out of the container, so my zigs are a little ... stunted. Heh.


I even decorated the ones I'm keeping for the homestead. =) Don't ask me to explain the blank spots where cupcakes used to live ...

Comments

Popular Posts