Public Market, November 3

Once again, I strayed from my usual breakfast burrito at Nina's Place so I could try their breakfast souffle. It was soft and fluffy, with a chewy crust--nice, but I'm looking forward to going back to burritos! I also had a cup of Chill Out Cafe's spicy iced chai--not for the weak! If you like your chai spicy, which I do, go for this!
Public Market: Nina's Place, breakfast souffle

One Windmill Farm's potatoes
Public Market

One Windmill Farm's squash
Public Market

I was excited about my basket of goods from One Windmill Farm.
Public Market

But these were distracting.
Public Market

Mike with the Maricopa Agricultural Center gave me white tepary beans so I could try making hummus out of them--I'm excited because I really love hummus!
Public Market

"You need to buy a bigger bag," the cashier at One Windmill Farm said as I filled my canvas bag and, seeing it was full and without asking, he intuitively bagged my beets in another plastic bag.
Public Market

What a spread!
Public Market

I used up all my honey
Public Market

Crooked Sky Farms always has unique and enticing produce. Today, I got 2 pomegranates for $1--what a steal!
Public Market

Little mesquite snickerdoodles from a little table around the corner from the market
Public Market

*chomp!* Yum! That's one tasty cookie!
Public Market

Public Market bags. Do I just toss them? Nope--I use them to collect trash while I work at my cutting board and cook
Public Market

Comments

Popular Posts